Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh....Deer






















I find this picture equally disturbing and hilarious.

Needless to say, me 'n the bambis aren't getting along these days.

Long story short, I hit a deer in the mountains of Virginia at 2:00 am in the morning. That in of itself is a separate story, but the deer decided my right side of the car needed to reflect sunlight in a concave manner. 2 door and 1 fender panel later and we're playing the waiting game for vehicle repair.

Thankfully we can (and could) still drive the car. It could have been worse.

However, I now suffer from a deer 'phobia. With the time change I now am driving the back-roads to our house in the dark, or near dusk and see deer. Thankfully none of them are as close to the road as "Virginia", but it's slightly unnerving none-the-less.

None of them have ended up like the one above in the picture, can you imagine going to that guys/gal's house? I think I'd use the door knocker, or my own knuckles...

"Why didn't you ring the doorbell?"

Um.....

No comments: