Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick Hits v.3

It was quick hits indeed....though some classified as errors.

We're playing a version of softball known as fall ball, except it's not very competitive, to the point that we are actively trying to not run up the score by the 3rd inning.

I got a hold of one Friday night, and had that "giddyup" feeling as I hit it. I cannot remember having that feeling in a game for a long time (practice...sure). As it turned out, I rounded the bases, even doing a bit of a home run "trot".

The trot was because the one outfielder had fallen down. His compadre also fell down laughing, and well, no-one went to get the ball, so I had all the time in the world.

I even did a little pitching...which was a lot of fun. I need to work on it a bit, if I'm going to do it at all during the season.

No comments: