Friday, March 7, 2008

Da Drive Home

Well, I'm glad to say I was pretty much precipitation free on the way home.

Thanks to Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd, Rush, Sean Hannity (and his daughter), Jim Rome and others for accompanying me on my trip home.

Wait, (you're saying)...what are those political talking heads doing in your list of radio programs. Good question....thanks to my cheap walmart cd player breaking after 4 (count it) 4 songs, I was stuck with some non-traditional listening hours.

Miles: 606
Drink: Mountain Dew & Gatorade (Orange!)
Food: Chicken McNuggets (sweet-n-sour sauce!!), Corn chips, pretzels,

CDs: Steller Kart (had to hear what they sound like, got to 2 songs), Tim Hughes (some red album...got to song 3).

Cringe/Wince factor: Pittsburgh sports talk radio. The dude just didn't get it. He's advocating more hockey and soccer. Granted when you live in a city with the Pirates, it's somewhat understandable, but football is always #1, baseball & basketball, Nascar, easy round out the top 4 in relevant topics.

Number of times I called Kristy: 7
Number of times she actually answered: 2

# of Cops seen: 10-12
# of tickets: zero

Mental calculations of how many miles left until I got home: too many times to count

No comments: