Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Meetings Update

Well, it's been a day and a half of meetings, eatings, meetings, and more eatings.

I enjoy pretty much everything about this conference....in moderation.

Thanks to Mr. Mountain Dew, I can keep awake/focused in meetings, except when I can't due to getting "squirmy" due to a full bladder.

Tonight we went to P.F. Chang's, a family style situation. Chinese food is great, except with groups this size, it takes FOREVER to get your food, have people eat, and then move on.

I was ready to move on, and go play poker with the guys. We played two games, and I won both, though as the later we go, it becomes a test of who wants to keep playing the longest. In the last game, chips were about even, so we had a one hand takes all....and I won.

Poker's a lot of fun, I wish I'd play it more at home.

Brett Farve retired today (4th of March....his jersey number (4)). That will be a big "loss" for football fans.

We're to get snow tomorrow in Cincy, and in Indiana, so traveling could be interesting.

No comments: