Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny April Fools Links

MSN ran a list today of 10 funny April Fools pranks. Most of them are pretty good, including the new vacation destination the island of "San Serriffe" which is amusing for those who sat through Typing 101. Also, don't miss out on how to grow a "spagetti tree".

As usual, most of these jokes rely on people being gullible....and getting worked up over something they feel is important (like the mathematical value of Pi is 3.14 and not the more "biblical" value of 3.10). Check out the link at the beginning, or else this won't make any sense.

I could have tried to think of something "we're moving", "we're having twins", "I lost my job", but all that really does is ruin the trust of everyone around you. I'm pretty sure the boy cried wolf on April 1st.

On a totally unrelated note...I wonder where the phrase "more than one way to skin a cat" came from. Um....are we talking a literal interpretation? It had to originate somewhere?

No comments: