Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Da Lake

We enjoyed a nice weekend up at Jon and Kelly's lake house. It was a nice opportunity to relax in an aquatic setting.

Dakota even caught a fish (with a little help from me). I could have used a little more down time fishing, but it wasn't in the plans for the day.

Cole and I caught some rest under a tree, while I kept one eye open for pesky caterpillars.

Kristy and I broke away from our diet for some of Carissa's good cookies. I tried not to butcher (or burn) our hamburgers & hotdogs.

We (well Dakota) even got a plastic frisbee from the lady park ranger, and then Jon and I got to sit quietly while Kelly and Kristy commented how pretty the lady park ranger was, for a park ranger.

A few sand castles later, it turned out to be a good day/weekend.

No comments: