Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What is Up

Life moves along these days at a pretty stiff pace. When I here "12 days of Christmas", I'm usually thinking of the time before it, when we get extremely busy at work.

When I'm not at church in the evening, or at work, I've taken an evening (okay 2) to play NCAA Football on xBox. I'm living in the past, because I have the year when B.Quinn and Mardze were great. I shutout Michigan the other night for a cheap, video-game thrill.

I think I'm going to take a Sunday afternoon, use my created player who's rated 99 (why give him weaknesses) and try to lead the university of Toledo to a national championship (Go Mud Hens!).

On a professional level, I am rooting for the 'Birds to make every Eagles fan's Christmas wish: an improbable trip to the playoffs with 2 wins over the Redskins and Cowboys. They created this mess by losing to the Bears, and tying the Bengals, but maybe....just maybe...



(No Kittys were harmed in the making of this image)

(Though in somewhat related news, we are now down to 1 kitty: Joshie is no longer with us).

No comments: