Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Unbelieveable!

Recently I was reamed out by a crazy local artist. Apparently she thought we should be carrying more of her CD, and basically called for 3 straight weeks wondering why we didn't have more (apparently the answers given weren't to her satisfaction).



Finally, she dialed me.

I tried to take the high road, but she was a badger. I'd like to say I was reamed out by a psycho harpist (because for some reason to me it makes a better story)...but I believe she was either a pianist or a flautist. I'd like to think a flautist would be too delicate to do something like that, but a pianist...we'll that's another story (cue memory of the 'pez' episode with Elaine and George's pianist girlfriend).

I'll have to take a look at her CD sales, she might have just crossed a line she might regret.

But for now, I'll lick my wounds and make a decision on how much we are going to be willing to put up with.

No comments: