Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dakota Fun

Dakota's been a lot of fun recently. He's come up with some funny sayings or responses.

I found a book that Kristy had made for me, with pictures of Dakota and I called "10 reasons I love my daddy". I told Dakota I wanted to read it to him and he responded "I don't want to go to bed yet". We usually read to him before his nap.

He's also become a bit more opinionated, which we are dealing with. Someone taught him (Walmart crowd) to say things a bit more forceful (NO!), and so we need to teach him what is acceptable in speaking to others.

Last night we moved the rest of the shed things to the basement, so we're full to the "gills" but enjoying everything being under one roof.

We even survived our first plumbing issue...a check value needed to be replaced. That explained why the toilets were making a "glug, glug" sound when we flushed it.

Now to get things done before Dakota has a new sibling....

No comments: