Friday, July 6, 2007

Paint by Number

Last night I did something kind of risky. A lot of the "final" decisions on the house have been made by Kristy, on what I would consider "littler things" but bigger in Kristy's eyes. Case in point, I bought a bathtub from the store, and was taking it home (a harrowing experience driving on Route 222 with a bathtub/shower on the back of my S-10). Long story short, Kristy didn't like it, and so I returned it and bought another one.

Well, we decided to paint our bedroom (it was mutual). I didn't really care what color, so Kristy picked out some paint samples, decided on a color, and I picked it up at the store. Last night I went to paint, and had this horrible thought....what if it's the wrong color.

Fortunately she was next door, and came over and confirmed that it was correct.

Whew!

It's a dark olive green...and looks pretty cool with the white ceiling. We'll revisit this opinion in 10 years.

No comments: